Pet Rescue & Animal Adoption in Pasadena, CA
From the first day we opened our doors in Pasadena, California, Pet Rescue has been a cornerstone of the My Pet Garden philosophy. Our very first play areas were designed with the Pasadena Humane Society in mind. Our puppy play-pen originally housed wayward rabbits in need of homes.
Today MPG proudly serves both the Pasadena and the Glendale Humane Societies, Lifeline For Pets as well as our own local heroes Mixed Mutts, by giving the puppies, dogs, kittens and cats from these organizations another place to play and be seen in and adopted from.
Whenever anyone adopts a pet the lives of two souls are changed forever and for the better.
Come in and visit the adorable adoptable pets:
Mario & Luigi
- Born Nov. 18 (almost 4 months)
- Rescued from a backyard breeder.
- Terrier, Chihuahua Mix
- Will be no more then 15 pounds
- Playful, funny, well socialized with both dogs and people
Thelma & Louise (The Senior Sisters)
- About 6 years old.
- Received notice from the animal shelter that they were about to be euthanized as they had been at the shelter (really hard to find homes for older cats) too long
- They are super friendly!
Friend MPG on Facebook and get bi-weekly pet rescue notices!